Each week, I get dozens of emails from people asking for advice about overcoming obstacles, getting unstuck, and finding meaningful work.
I love them.
It’s deeply fulfilling to watch people overcome their fears and act. Whether they’re going from no passion to passion or no freedom to freedom, nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than getting the email saying, “BIG NEWS!!! I made it happen!!! Thank you!!!”
Those are the moments I live for.
Lately I’ve been overwhelmingly busy working with Seth Godin on his new publishing venture and launching my passion project revolution.is. I’m finding that I have less time than I’d like to thoughtfully answer incoming questions…
And that makes me sad.
So I’ve got an idea that I’m calling ‘The Passion Experiment.’
For four weeks, I want to work with two people who need direction and inspiration in their lives. We’ll work on one issue or problem that has you stuck. We’ll try experiments that get you out of your comfort zone and into forward motion.
These two people will get complete access to me and I’ll support you in every way possible. Each week I will hold you accountable and together we’ll watch you grow.
I’m looking for two people who are committed and willing to invest in themselves. I’ll guide you and you’ll do the work. We’ll find a fee structure that works for both of us.
Interested? Shoot me an email (me @ heyamberrae dot com) and I’ll tell you how to apply.
To chasing dreams and pursuing what you love,
I am here to seduce you into a love of life; to help you to become a little more poetic; to help you die to the mundane and to the ordinary so that the extraordinary explodes in your life. - Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
[Update: I’ve “graduated” sixteen clients and I have spots available for October through December. A full report is coming soon but in the meantime here’s a preview: In twelve days, Liz started a business and landed her dream client (plus two more!). In four days, Joel said his life had been changed and he was now on the right track toward pursuing his passion. Jenn said this is exactly what she needed to make change in her life. If you’re seriously interested in getting unstuck, fill out this form and then shoot me an email.]
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- jonc-de-mer reblogged this from heyamberrae
- kindheartedfuto reblogged this from heyamberrae
- stefinatelychen likes this
- nhmortgagebroker reblogged this from heyamberrae
- andrewnonumbers likes this
- wooitsphillip likes this
- sharathvc reblogged this from heyamberrae
- justmegger likes this
- problemsolver reblogged this from heyamberrae
- allthelions likes this
- junebugkim likes this
- stevesmithorg likes this
- keenancummings likes this
- inpursuitofpeace likes this
- liliezen likes this
- hellandheartaches likes this
- brentongieser likes this
- brianquinn likes this
- thefamilyrecords likes this
- iheartclassics likes this
- itmightbe-dangerous likes this
- taryn-carilli likes this
- nickreese likes this
- fromcoasttoshore likes this
- idea-obscura likes this
- stagnantwinters likes this
- stephenlovell likes this
- cleverlilcharlatan likes this
- pinelands likes this
- thebemusedescapist likes this
- yawn likes this
- bloodonthemotorway likes this
- chartier likes this
- skillshare likes this
- bigbags likes this
- marnysmith likes this
- rachelhills likes this
- splendidreally likes this
- richardsouth likes this
- aparticularpath likes this
- seoway likes this
- jpsco likes this
- wwsd likes this
- skinnyandbald likes this
- afuchs likes this
- hipsterdiet likes this
- dustinhenderlong likes this
- diklein likes this
- molly-ren likes this
- tomaplomb reblogged this from heyamberrae